Moonlighting

I know many of you wonder what we do in our spare time. Just like everyone else, we're doing everything we can at the Pigg household to save money and make a few extra bucks here and there. Lately I've been moonlighting as a cab driver. I go by the name "Mike Honcho". It's a pretty good gig with some great benefits. For example, here are a few pictures of a day trip where I drove a bunch of hot ladies down to Oliver Winery in Bloomington. Oliver Winery was really cool and worth the drive. Beautiful scenery (at the winery and in the van)....and I was lucky enough to take one of hot ladies home with me. I thought she was supposed to be giving me the tip??? (wait for that joke to sink in and then laugh). I know this sounds good, but it's been a week and she still hasn't left. Talk about awkward.
I try to keep a low profile as Mike Honcho (thus the wig and mustache). The ladies really dig the 'stache too!
Check out some of the great scenery at the winery.....
Everyone seemed to have a great time. We'll have to do it again sometime. Any suggestions for the next trip?

Comments

Unidentified Pervert said…
Does the cab driver give complimentary moustache rides in addition to the van rides?

Popular Posts