We're Back, Eh!

We're back from what turned out to be an awsome trip to Canada. Sarah and I had a great time seeing parts of Canada that we didn't even know existed. I know I've been away for a while, but I will catch you all up on what we did and what's going on in our lives now. This first pic is our hotel (we took this from the top of a mountain that is near it). Check out the water below....does anyone know why it's so blue???
We did so much cool stuff and have so many cool pictures that I'm going to have several posts highlighting our adventures in the Great White North.
Check out the view from our hotel room. This was one of the best parts of the trip for me. It was unbelievable to be able to watch the sky and mountains every morning and night.
Apparently, Canadians have their own brand of milk for those who bat for the other team.
Our hotel courtyard....not bad.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Canada is trying to change the name to GSP milk...

Popular Posts