Headed North

We flew out of Indy and into Minneapolis. Immediately I was fired up because Gray Maynard (a UFC fighter) was on our plane. I didn't get my picture with him because I'm an idiot. From Minneapolis we flew to Calgary and then jumped on a charter bus for the hour and a half ride to Banff.
I realized that I was the king of the castle as soon as we arrived.

Sarah and I walked around the place for a while and then got ready for the welcome banquet. Is Sarah asleep in this picture?
At the welcome reception, we had a huge spread of food at a really cool "clubhouse"that was located on the golf course. I cranked out two plates of desserts and HUGE glass of milk compliments of the bartender. They had a few musicians and a bunch of birds on display including a bunch of owls and a golden eagle. Check out Sarah holding the owl....

We spent the rest of the evening recovering from the meal and checking out our room. We were exhausted and didn't even feel like making out. We'll get into day 2 which was our mountain and waterfall tour next......above is a little teaser photo of our first stop.

Comments

Popular Posts