Where in the World are the Pigg's?

Okay, I'm sorry to all of you who have sent complaints about me missing out on posts this last week. I've got a lot of flack from people who apparently love to hear me rave on this site.
So........here I go.

I had a surprise trip to Columbus, Ohio this week. Sarah and I got there on Sunday and didn't get back until Wednesday night. Sarah had to go there to take a Flash (programming) class. I will recap my time in Columbus for you:
Monday: Get up and take Sarah to her class. Run on the trails in Columbus (for those of you who don't know, the trails in Columbus are 93 times better than those here in Terre Haute). Go back to hotel room and play online poker. Pick up Sarah from class and tell her that I had a productive day.
Tuesday: Get up and take Sarah to class. Run on the sweet treadmills that the hotel had (If I had $8,000 to spend on a treadmill, it would be the Lifefitness 95Te). Go back to room and play online poker. Pick up Sarah and tell her that I had a productive day.
Wednesday: Get up and take Sarah to class. Run on the treadmill again and use their elliptical too (If I had $6,000 to spend on an elliptical, it would be a Lifefitness 95). Go back to the room and play online poker. Then I changed it up and cruised over to Home Depot. I quickly realize that Home Depot rocks. A salesman tries to convince me to refinish my new cabinets and I tell him that I'm losing my house in foreclosure. Pick up Sarah and tell her that I had a productive day and then head for home. On the way home, we stop at Steak & Shake for dinner in Podunkville. There was a classic car show going on in the parking lot. Sarah and I roll up in the Saturn Vue (with optional 4 cylinder engine, power windows and sunroof) and park in the midst of the show entrants. It's pretty clear that we are not going to win any prizes. We have a laugh over it and then I get my picture taken with the back hatch popped (these pictures will be posted shortly).

One evening we did visit the Ohio State University. It is a big place and pretty cool to see.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ohio State University? Tell my you pooped in front of every building...
Anonymous said…
In the hotel did you get the standard 6am knock on the door......."Housekeeping?"..."You need more towels?"....."Me.....all night."

This is a family post so I wont finish it.

Popular Posts