Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day All! This is Mother's Day number 2 for Sarah. She is such a great mother too. I don't know how she does it sometimes. I joke around about it, but she is absolutely great with India. Never having kids before, it was hard to imagine how parents could love some kids so much and be so great with them...after 14 months with India, Sarah and I both understand. Sarah can do all of the amazing motherly tasks and make it look easy. I still have a hard time putting India's shoes on. Thanks for being such a great (and loving) mother, Sarah! India and I love you!
I'm lucky to have 2 great mother's in my life now. My mom had four of us kids to take care of (some more than others). I think she did a pretty good job. She loves us all unconditionally. And I'll be brutally honest....anyone that can love and put up with a kid like me has to be a great mother. Thank you for all the things you've done for me and all the sacrifices that you made to help us all have a great life.
To the two best Mom's in the world....I love you both very much. Thank you for being such great mothers!

P.S. Sorry about the whole "I didn't get you flowers or a gift" thing....apparently, I'm not the best son or husband in the world.

Comments

sarahpigg said…
Thank you! I had wonderful Mother's Day. Lots of flowers, popcorn, chocolate, wine, all you can eat Sunday brunch at St. Mary's, and lots of hugs and kisses from my #1 girl. Thank you India and Daniel for such a wonderful day. I love you both!

Popular Posts