Happy Birthday Mary and Clint

I almost forgot....today is Mary's Birthday. She said that she is 34. As our gift to her, Sarah and I are letting her watch India all day! She can spend the night too if you want. You're welcome Mary. Also, I missed Clint's birthday last week. Happy Birthday Clint. As our gift to you, we will let you watch India all day (offer not valid on Monday through Thursday...must be used on Friday or Saturday when Sarah and I have dinner or movie plans). You're welcome Clint.
Just a friendly reminder, email me your birthdays so I can update my Outlook calender. All of my birthdays were wiped out when my computer bit the dust.

Comments

mary said…
thank you so much for the gift. she is fun to have around. plus- i get to send her home to you. i sleep all night long (as long as jack does).

Popular Posts