Dear New York (Jets)

It's going to be a rough weekend for the Jets. They're going to meet our soon to be Super Bowl Champion Colts in the early game on Sunday. I normally don't call out other teams, but I think I might need to change that approach this year.....so....here we go....
Dear New York Jets and Jets Fans:
It's unfortunate that your season will be ending this week when you face a far superior Indianapolis Colts team on Sunday. Following your defeat, we will do the honorable thing and send you right to the airport for an express flight to the crap hole that you call home. Also, I will offer you several pieces of advice that can be used prior to the game or next season: 1) Get a new team quarterback. I mean c'mon, Mark "Dirty" Sanchez? Are you serious? Is this the best you can do? Our backup quarterback Curtis Painter is better than him....and we've all seen how he performs. It's easier to watch the ugly British chick, Susan Boyle, sing on Britain's Got Talent. I honestly throw up a little in my throat when I think of the possibility of Curtis Painter playing; I can't imagine what you guys feel every week knowing that Sanchez is the best that you've got,
2) Take off that stupid New York Jets jersey and buy a decent one....preferably a Colts jersey, 3) If you are coming to watch the game on Sunday keep in mind that the stadium is within 1500 feet of a school, 4) remember that crack isn't sold at the stadium concession stands (what, do you think this is New York?), 5) J-E-S-T = F-A-I-L

6) Your coaches name is Woody Johnson....okay, I'm going to give you this one....that is pretty cool. If you sold Woody Johnson jerseys, they would outnumber the number of Sanchez jerseys by 10 fold.....that's all I'll say about that 7) There is still time to simply concede defeat prior to playing us on Sunday. You can easily save yourself the embarrassment and travel expense of a road defeat. And, you would walk away with your head held high knowing that you just set an NFL record for being the first team to concede defeat without even playing. All in all, it's a win/win for the Colts and the Jets, and finally, 8) Colts 31 - Jets 17. Need I say more.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may begin to get income with a sum that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Popular Posts