As Promised

As I promised, I'm definitely going to post a lot more this year. It's one of my New Year's resolutions.....no, no it's not. I don't make New Year's resolutions. If I did, they would be a lot more important than posting to the blog. They would be of more substance and they would probably be aimed at helping mankind in general....for example, 1) I will teach my kid to be an ultimate fighter (I've replaced all of the "Your Baby Can Read" DVD's with "Your Baby Can Fight" DVD's), or, 2) I will buy a house on the beach in Cancun and pretend to be a college student on Spring Break so I can pick up college chicks. My inability to grow facial hair and my boyish looks will definitely come in handy on this resolution. Anyway, I digress. Here are some New Year's and Christmas pics. Enjoy!

Comments

mary said…
i can see the fighting helping mankind but you on a beach picking up college chicks?! plus, someday there will be a guy just like you trying to pick up india. hope she gets a rich one.

Popular Posts