Happy Mother's Day

My first mother's day has came and went. We celebrated with our mothers and grandmother at St. Mary's this year. Their brunch was wonderful. Daniel and I ate more than necessary because of course Daniel had to make it worth the money! Thankfully, we went early and beat the crowd. We followed it up with a little nap, trip to the new Sonic to get my favorite Lemon-berry slush, a visit to Lowes where I got my own set of tools, and then back home to relax a little more. I now need to find something to work on so I can break out my new tool set! While India and I relaxed, Daniel put the new hardware we purchased onto the kitchen cabinets. This was long overdue, considering we have been in the house now for 2 years almost and have yet to have hardware on the cabinets. What an improvement.

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. Although I am new to motherhood, I have learned in the last 2 months that being a mother is much harder than it looks and that mothers should be celebrated 365 days a year... not just one. 

Comments

Popular Posts