Can anyone say overrated?

Let me apologize to all of you Rashad Evans fans out there.  It's unfortunate that your man took a Rodney King beat down last night.   It's too bad that he got beat.   I really liked him.....No, no I didn't.  In my opinion, Rashad is an overrated fighter who likes to showboat too much.  If he was a little more humble, I probably would like him a little more.  Now don't get me wrong, I'm not a huge Machida fan either, but last I was cheering for him last night.  Plus, how could you not cheer for a guy that enters the octagon wearing a Daniel La Russo Karate Kid outfit. 
The fight turned out perfectly.  Machida brought him a fighting style that he wasn't used to and in the end, Rashad ate more of Machida's leather than I ate at the carnival last night. (security had to ask me to leave the all you can eat fried candy bar booth and then they had to roll me out.  It was embarrassing for Sarah). 
Nice work Machida.  It looks like you won't be receiving hate mail from me this week.  Now I'm going to need you to dispose of my arch nemesis Rampage Jackson.  

Comments

Popular Posts