Precision Engineered Beer?

I ventured over to Centerpoint Brewing in Indianapolis last week and had the chance to get a tour of the brewery and talk to a couple of the entrepreneur founders.  To my surprise, the brewery was started by a group of Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology graduates who are mid-career.  These guys are doing some pretty amazing stuff with a  relatively young brewery.

Shout out to Jonathan Robinson and Derek Herring for taking the time to talk to me about your new business. 
The passion that they have for their operation is pretty clear.   When I look at startup businesses, regardless of industry, this is one of the main things that I look for.  To be honest, when the passion is there, you don’t actually have to look for it....it will jump out at you during your interactions with founders and key people.  
The stronger the passion for the business, the greater the chance of success.  

I left with a Kolsch (Centerpoint Gold) and a Session IPA with Blood Orange (Centerpoint Blood Orange). 

Centerpoint Brewing is close to downtown Indianapolis in the Mass Avenue area — 1125 E. Brookside Avenue, Indianapolis.  It’s worth checking out!

Comments

Popular Posts