Ninja Skills

If there was one good thing that came out of the latest clean up on the rental, it was that I got to practice my ninja skills....and I got a new gi compliments of the prior tenants.  Thanks.  Now the $1,000 in damage you did to the apartment doesn't seem so bad!  Look at how sweet I look in it.....
I forgot how ridiculously good I am at karate chops and roundhouse kicks.   But, a few seconds into the gi and I transformed into a natural born killer.  I must have roundhouse kicked at least 5 people in the face....and that was before lunch!
No kidding!  I was like Patrick Swayze in Roadhouse.  It was ridiculous.  I think at one point I actually ripped a guys throat out with my bare hands and I picked up the neighbors cats and used them as nunchucks.  The cops came by and told me to shut it down.  I guess my hands are deadly weapons. 

Lucky for the neighbors I had to go home to watch Barney with India, otherwise, the beatings would have continued.  This is just a courtesy warning to everyone --- I'm keeping the gi in my truck, so you had better think twice before you start something.

Comments

Popular Posts