Nice Ride

India has really started to get good at riding her bike.  It's crazy to think that 2 months ago she struggled with reaching the pedals on it.
She's so crazy sometimes.  A lot of her actions and the things that she says remind me of myself.  I'll be the first to admit that I struggled pretty bad the first few years, but I think I'm starting to get better at this whole dad thing.  Sometimes I even think that she likes me.  Sure, we have our disagreements on whether or not she can eat fruit snacks for breakfast, but I love her to death!
Let's just hope that this bike can hold out for 4 or 5 more years so dad doesn't have to spring for a new one. I mean, she's not Lance Armstrong, so I can see why we would spend any more money on a bigger bike.
In typical India fashion, she accessorized by adding a matching set of sunglasses and her juice in her drink holder.

Comments

Popular Posts