Sketchy Santa's

Did anyone else with kids under 2 actually make it to Santa and have their kid successfully sit on creepy Santa's lap? We made it to Santa (hoping to get a nice picture) and India wanted nothing to do with the sketchy Santa. I can't blame her. Santa looked three sheets to the wind and I think he had just put down his plunger and mop after cleaning the bathrooms in the mall. And, I think he had a piece of chicken stuck in his beard. Honey Creek Mall Santa's.....you've got to love them!
At least we didn't waste the $85 that they now charge for a horrible picture of your kid on a drunk and smelly Santa's lap. At least I have the free memory of Santa inviting Sarah to sit on his lap. It's funny and creepy at the same time.
It looks like we'll be holding off until next year to get a picture with Santa.

Comments

mary said…
our old pics of erin are with a "child molester" santa. how sweet is that?! i would have rather he'd been drunk.
Somer said…
Yeah, right?! I worked with child molester Santa for a few Christmases! He was always super nice and very friendly to the kids! I think I sat on his lap, too, but I was too old for him to get excited!

Popular Posts