I Make This Look Good

Sarah sent me these pictures that were taken during a speaking appearance I did recently. She thinks that I'm pretty funny (looking) when I speak. I was addressing the National Association for Awesome Insurance Agents. Only kidding. I can't get into the NAAIA....it's for good agents! I like to start things off by throwing my gang sign. This lets the crowd know that I mean business and my crew will drop the hammer if they talk or disrespect me when I'm speaking.
I like to follow that up with a peace sign....because hey, every crowd is a sucker for a message that includes peace and love.
At this point, I get into the heart of my message and deliver it with a stern face and a "hands in my pockets" look. You can only do this for so long or you will lose them...
If I feel the crowd slipping away, I'll throw them a "hang loose" sign. This normally livens the mood and lets the crowd feel like they can relate to me on a more personal level. This is also the point in my speech where I get the most digits from the good looking ladies in the crowd.
And, I always end things with a thumbs up to keep things positive and send them out the door with a nice bubbly feeling inside.
The only thing left to do is sign a few autographs and collect my check.
There you have it....the many faces of Daniel Pigg.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am sure the kindergarten class appreciated your speech.
They did. It was a well crafted lecture on "How to pee your pants and get away with it".
The Ramboles said…
Would you mind sharing the secret on Christmas Eve? A "friend" is curious...
No problem. Your kid is going to need to master the art too.

Popular Posts