Cookie Madness

Sarah, India, Somer, Allyn, and Jack all cranked out tons of cookies last week. Unfortunately, I had to miss the production day and all that comes with it (think flour everywhere, dirty bowls and tables, clothes soaked with dye and dough). It's a good thing I wasn't there, because I struggle to handle the mess and madness when kids cook or make crafts. I'm getting nervous just sitting here thinking about it.
I must say though, the cookies came out great. I'm sure there tons of hairs and boogers mixed in, but when you dip them in milk you can't tell. I don't know how Somer and Sarah made it with them all. I would have been punting a kid before the end of the day if I was home. If anyone wants to know, my favorite cookies were the chocolate chip (of course) and the hershey kiss cookies. The finished products. Not too bad.

Comments

Popular Posts