10 More Magical Days

Only 10 more days until we make it to Christmas 2010. I'm assuming that everyone has their Christmas shopping done, right? Me neither. I'm thinking about getting started on it this weekend. Good thing for me that Sarah handles most of the hard stuff like this (insert joke here). She does do almost all of the shopping so don't be surprised on Christmas when I am just as excited as you are about the gift that we got you.
We have our first of many holiday parties tonight (I would call it Christmas Parties, but I don't know if that is politically correct anymore). Anyway, let the madness of the season begin tonight! It's going to be at Mogger's.......and I've been dreaming of their buffalo chicken sandwich all day long. I had a dream last night that the sandwich was 6 feet tall and was chasing me around downtown saying, "Daniel, eat me". It's sad that that highlight of my day is devouring a buffalo chicken sandwich. Maybe I need a hobby???
I've been slacking, so I'm going to kick it into overdrive and try to get posts up at least every other day leading up to New Years. Get ready for it! And, feel free to send me some content to add.

Comments

Santa's_Ho_Ho_Ho said…
Hmmm...is that what they call a "Yule Log?"

Popular Posts