How much longer until the election?

Who are you voting for?
We are still undecided.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Palin bikini shot is a photoshop creation (sad, I know). So that changes everything, right? ; )

Yesterday my "jerk your chain" cousin said, "I'm voting for the monkey-faced dude with the terrorist name. I'll never have to listen to the 'your kid can grow up to be president, mine can't, so you owe me' cr*p again from lazy-ass [people] who don't want to work." (He didn't say "people.")

Chain yanking aside, bottom line for him is actually the bottom line. Small, young construction business and small, young daughter, and no love of bankers. Plus O's a stronger 2nd amendment supporter than any other "D" presidential candidate in the last 40 years. (Teach the constitution for 10 years, you do learn something.)

I am leaning way over that way too, by now. Can't listen to McCain carp any longer. (Fingernails, meet chalkboard, my friends.) And when he talks about the economy? "Tax cuts for everyone and free bailouts on all those houses." Yeah, right. Mind going over that again? I missed the step where a miracle happens. So here's my new plan. Hold nose, elect Obama, send McCain over to go mano a mano with Osama. Too bad we can't have Palin as air support [sigh]. In bikini [sigh].
Anonymous said…
the election is over. please post something new.

Popular Posts