20 Weeks Down....I don't know how many more to go

Here is Sarah at 20 weeks. Her belly is finally starting to show a little more. Isn't she beautiful though! I know that I married way out of my league.

It's still hard to believe that we are going to be parents. I read an article yesterday about "Raising the $399,000 Child" --- after which I promptly went into the restroom to get sick.

Sarah and I went to Indy earlier this week to look at baby furniture and clothes and all the other good stuff. Can anyone tell me why a baby stroller is $900 or why one crib is $1,200 and the crib next to it (that looks exactly like it) is $300? I'll gladly take the lead based paint crib if I can save 900 bucks.

We are still working names for the kid. Your suggestions are appreciated. Right now, Sarah Palin Pigg is leading the way.

Comments

JoyMan said…
Hey it Joy here. Just stumbled on your sight by accident. You all look good and I'll see ya round the neighborhood. Are you moving?
God bless.
Bradley
Unknown said…
OMG!! Sarah you look gorgeous. Daniel you are so funny, didn't you know that you can get a good crib at the PIGG STY"

Popular Posts