Ultimate Fallout

I suffered a minor setback last Saturday night, as one of my favorite fighters in the UFC was defeated. For those of you who did'nt watch, be thankful. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell was beaten by Quinton "Rampage" Jackson in a short first round that ended with Chuck getting caught with a mean right hook. I then had to listen to Rampage talk about how he is the greatest thing ever and how he deserves more money....and on and on. I wanted to climb up in the ring and Thai kick him in the face.

This was definitely one of the lowest moments in my UFC fan career. It's hard to keep going knowing that Chuck isn't the current champ, but I know that he'll be back in the ring again to knock more people out. It's time like this that I have to ask myself, "WWCD" or "What Would Chuck Do". I think Chuck would get back to training and come back stronger and more mentally prepared.



I'm not happy with the end result of the fight and I definitely don't care for Rampage at all. (I think he'll get beat by Dan Henderson in his next fight anyway).



Today, I am sending an email to Rampage notifying him that I don't like his WWE style and that I think he is a punk. Also, I will be challenging him to a fight. I'm willing to give up 50 lbs. in weight to Rampage (he currently fights at 205 lbs. and I weigh in at 155 lbs.) and I will let him choose the place. I will post my correspondence to Rampage tomorrow. Stay Tuned!



Below, you can see Sarah and I at UFC 62, where the Iceman knocked out Babalu Sobral. Sarah took me out to Vegas for it. (this had to be one of the greatest anniversary gifts ever).

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
PiggHunter said…
Maybe "Ice Man" should hire Tito to train him... I do agree that Rampage will get beat in his next fight, but he will put up a better fight than Liddel gave him...
The light heavyweight class will get a little more interesting now, with Wanderlei, Shogun, and Dan Henderson coming over.

I would even like to see Tito versus Rampage. I think that could be a good matchup.

Popular Posts