Landscaping....we don't need no stinkin' landscaping!

Now that the weather has took a turn for the better, Sarah and I have been working on getting our yard into shape and actually doing some landscaping. As many of you know, I'm not the biggest fan of major landscaping...not that it doesn't look good....just the fact that it can be a large investment that isn't easily recovered when the home is sold. Regardless, I sucked it up and spent a few bucks on some grass seed to get our yard going and several different plants and grasses.
I've got to say that I do like the new look of the yard. Now, if I can only get some decent grass to grow, it'll be a miracle.
We're not totally done, but what we have so far is looking good.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Daniel, I really like your blog. I've been checking it out for a little while now....since I saw the link on Tiffany's. You have a great family, and it's great seeing how close you all still are!
Take Care,
Abby Noroozi (AKA: Jones)

Popular Posts