The Rampage Challenge

Here's the man they call Rampage...............

I've followed through with my previous post and took some time to find Rampage Jackson's contact information. I'm waiting for his response to the letter that I sent him below:


Dear Mr. Jackson,

I am an avid UFC and Pride fan. While I am not a fighter, I have followed the sport for several years and consider myself knowledgeable about various fighters and fighting styles.
Chuck Liddell is one of my favorite fighters. I like the fact that he is a great fighter, has a good education, and projects a positive image for the UFC. You don’t see that combination of traits in a lot of fighters.

I must say that I was impressed with your decisive win over Chuck last week. I think you are a great fighter; however, I don’t think your past interviews and ring antics show very well for the sport or the future direction of the UFC. I understand that all fighters like to hype up their fights and create a rivalry, but I think you talk a little too much trash. From a financial standpoint, I think that you would garner more fans and thus make more money through promotional appearances and sales of items by being a little more reserved and by talking like an educated person.
Chuck gets the endorsements and gets media attention and fan support because he is a great fighter…and he is classy.

I’m not happy that you beat Chuck, but most of all, I don’t want to see the UFC turn out to be like the WWE; and I hope you don’t either.

It is for this reason that I would like to challenge you to a fight. You can choose the time and place (even make it a publicity event if you would like). I’m a 28 year old, 5’10” and 155 lbs. insurance agent from Indiana and it would be safe to call me your typical UFC fan.
This is your opportunity to appeal to the UFC masses and show them that you’re not just a trash talker who wants to make the UFC a big act (just like the WWE). If you can change my mind about you, then I think you could change anyone’s.
It’s my hope that we can settle this like gentlemen….in the octagon.

Sincerely,

Daniel I. Pigg



I'll keep you posted and let you know if Rampage responds. I doubt he will. It's guaranteed that I would get knocked out in the fight, but I'm pretty sure that I can beat him in a spelling bee.

Comments

Aaron said…
When rampage kills you, can I have your stuff?
PiggHunter said…
I just pissed myself... I am sure Tito will be in his corner, so if needed I will be in yours...
Aaron,
My brother (and cornerman) has already called dibs on most of my stuff. But, you are more than welcome to take the items he doesn't want. These items include:
1. My prized Elton John CD collection
2. All of my insurance books,
and
3. My tryout spot on the new reality TV show "American Gigolo"
Anonymous said…
Now..now....I have only been away for a few weeks. This letter, well call a suicide attempt, has all the makings of a Dr. Phil session. He will help you find the root problem. Like....what deep emotional pain would cause somebody to write such a letter....or he will tell you what he told me....the root cause is your spouse. Since they are sisters..thats my guess!


Just a joke ladies...hahaha...funny..RIGHT? didnt think so..
PiggHunter said…
Brian,

Posting gay (Dr. Phil) things on the Pigg Family Blog will get you kicked in the junk. Consider yourself lucky that you made the comment about women being the cause of men wanting to die (yeah I am stretching what you said a little)and I thought it was funny(also true)or I would have to deliver that kick...
Anonymous said…
Hey if Denny hasn't called dibs on the fridge yet, i am sure your dad (aka slum lord) can use that in a rental.

Popular Posts