The 3rd Annual Mother's Day Blowout



We had our 3rd Annual Mother's Day Blowout on Sunday. Everything turned out great...the weather was awesome (not too hot, and not raining), the food was great (thanks to the grillmaster....me), and the turnout was huge (we had 25 people this year....somehow this thing gets bigger every year). Plus, all of our mom's made it.
My mom got let out of the hospital at 12:00 and drove directly to my house so she could make it. She has to go back this week for a lot more tests, but we were thankful to have her there for the day.
We capped the day off with several hours of cornhole and ladderball. And, a few of the youngsters called me out on a foot race around our property. I destroyed them in both races and it's obvious that I'm still dominant in my old age.
Thanks again to everyone who brought food and had a great time with us.
See you next year.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I don't know if you noticed but in the first pictue Dax looks like a concrete statue next to the door. :) I had to enlarge it to make sure it was real!
Anonymous said…
He does look like a statue. He decided he wanted in every picture, but as usual, when the camera is facing him, he turns his head away. He was also scared at that time because the kids were shooting their toy guns. So, he freaked out and stayed close to who ever he could cling on to for the rest of the afternoon.

Popular Posts