Michael Vick = FAIL

Did anyone else celebrate when Michael Vick threw the game losing interception last weekend? Me.....I was in the living room flipping cart wheels while blaring "Who let the Dogs Out" (isn't it ironic?).

I don't question Michael Vick's talent. He's good. But should he be back in the NFL? No. He needs to be working somewhere with a name tag on. Honestly, do you want your kid to look up to a guy like this? Probably one of the more disturbing stories I read this year was about Michael Vick's "motivational" speech to his team about one of his dogfighting experiences. This speech was given after he returned to the NFL and he was supposedly a changed man. You've got to do yourself a favor and read it....

Inspiring? Not so much. At least I can take comfort in knowing that when I get convicted of a felony and I can no longer sell insurance or provide financial guidance because my licenses are revoked, I can still go play in the NFL. Who wants to be the first to buy my jersey?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Look at the source of that story! You believe that crap? Vick is the best qb in the league. The Colts would be smart to sign him!
I spoke to Kevin Kolb personally and he verified it. I agree though, the Colts would be smart to sign him....we need more attendants serving hot dogs and nachos....wait....Vick may have a problem counting the change.
Anonymous said…
did a couple back flips myself!
Anonymous said…
Two things will happen next year, Vick will be throwing to Plaxico Burress and Manning will come out of the closet.

Popular Posts