I Like Mine Sweet

We finally got our wine kit started last night. I've been waiting forever to do this, but couldn't seem to find the time until last night. After what seemed like an eternity of washing and sanitizing all of the equipment, we got the fermentation started. This first run will make around 30 bottles of Raspberry White Zinfandel. Put in your request now if you want to come over and try a bottle with us. I'll give you the updates and some pictures of the process as we move along. It should be interesting!

Comments

John said…
I think you need to have a card game and winner gets a free bottle of your wine?
Brian said…
I say we drink a few at my house and then hit Dancers.
mary said…
brian, you HIT dancers? really?
Brian said…
I meant to say I'd HIT a dancer at Dancers....that clear it up for you?

Popular Posts