Has anyone else heard of these Power Bracelets? They are actually called Power Balance Bracelets. This cracks me up. They claim to give you an edge and "natural power" by interacting with your natural energy field. I might agree that they could give you a mental edge and maybe a little more in some people....more on the subconscious level. Last year they sold $35 million worth of these......unbelievable! Here's the funny part though.....they just got busted out for not being able to substantiate their claim that the product gives "natural power", so people are giving their comments on random forums. This is my favorite response to date:
"Power Bracelets definitely work. I bought one for my kid, and I told him to stand at the end of the driveway. I then drove my car at full speed into him, and I'm not kidding, the kid did not budge, but I now have a huge dent in the hood of my car. I was stunned. So the next day, I took my kid to the railroad tracks and threw him in front of an oncoming freight train. Guess what? The train derailed, and my kid walked away without even a bruise! Now I have so much fun throwing my kid in front of oncoming vehicles, knowing that he won't get hurt, and it's always amusing to watch the reactions of the drivers. The police tried to arrest me once, and then they saw that my kid was wearing a Power Bracelet and they were like, "Oooh, ok. No problem, sir. Carry on."

I love this persons view. The way he crafts his response makes me think of myself.

Comments

Popular Posts