Vengeance is Mine Sayeth the Truck

New truck 2; Birds - 0
I'm on roll. I guess I should say that we're on a roll. My truck and I smoked two birds in one week. We started the week off by ending it for a fat cardinal that thought he could swoop down in front of us. The result....FAIL. Unfortunately, he didn't get stuck in the front end, so I didn't get a picture for the blog. Cardinals are so colorful too. It would have been good.

Then, this bird tried to fly across the road in front of us (probably trying to impress a female bird that was sitting on the power lines watching). The result....FAIL.

Let this be a lesson to all the birds that made a deposit on my nice shiny white paint. Vengeance is mine. I pity the poor bird that tries to outwit, outlast, or outfly my truck.

Comments

Somer said…
That's awesome! Way to show those birds who's boss!
That reminds me of a time when I was driving down the road and a bird slammed into my windshield. His dead body was stuck, so I turned on the windshield wipers to nudge him off, this smearing bloody bird guts all over my windshield. I think it sent a clear message to all his bird friends that they shouldn't mess with me!

Popular Posts