Happy Birthday

That's right....another birthday! Sarah turned the big 2-9 on Saturday. It was a fun filled day that started off with cleaning some of the house in the morning....but it got better in the afternoon when we went to Mulligans for dinner. Nothing says "Happy birthday, I love you" like a fried tenderloin and fried pickles. I ordered her a GPS from Amazon, only to have them email me 4 days before her birthday and tell me that they are currently out of stock and don't expect to receive anymore of that model anytime soon. It always feels good when you spend a few hours picking out the product you want only to have someone smash your idea because they don't stock enough of them. It was back to the drawing board. Sarah ended up getting a stick (just kidding, that's just a plug for my favorite Christmas song by Sean Morrey --- "Dear Santa"). India got her a nice digital photo frame. This will allow her to put hundreds of pictures of her in it and hopefully spare my walls from further desecration from nails. She also got a few gift cards for Shutterfly. I think she liked them?
Here's the kid. As you can tell, she was ready to party!

Comments

Mary Ann said…
Happy birthday, Sarah! Bummer on the GPS, but Shutterfly can be loads of fun :-)
India is getting so big - what a pretty, smiley little girl!
Anonymous said…
India is ridiculously cute!!!

Popular Posts