Still no Kid

We got to the hospital at 9 O'clock last night. Sarah is doing really good so far.


It's around 11:20 AM right now. The painful contractions are just kicking in! Sarah just asked for the epidural and they told her that the anesthesiologist will be busy for another hour. GREAT. That's just the answer that Sarah wasn't looking for. I remind them of the Domino's pizza guarantee....it's done in 30 minutes or it's free.....the nurse explains that what I'm saying is ridiculous and that no such thing exists in health care. They did offer up the alternate...morphine. Sarah declined. I accepted. The nurse does not think I am funny.


We still don't have a name picked out!


Some quick overnight hospital stats:
Number of rooms that share our bathroom = 2 (don't forget to lock the door or someone in a neighboring room will surprise you)
Number of minutes slept last night = 85
Number of hot nurses that work the night shift = 1
Year the TV in our room was made = 1985
Price my dad would charge for the TV in our room if he sold it at the Piggsty = $10
Number of times I've watched the same episode of SportsCenter = 6
Baby's average heart rate = 150
Number of showers available to use in our current room = 0
Coolest person in the maternity ward = me

Comments

Popular Posts