I think I'm back

Okay, I think I'm back from my blogging vacation. I could tell you that I've been too busy to post, but let's be honest, I've been too lazy. Lazy and demotivated. Some of you are smart enough to know that I haven't been too busy (notice how I emphasize some). It took a major event to wake me up and get me writing...it was last night when I saw a middle-aged woman walk by with one of the sweetest mullets I have ever seen. She had 1980's style hair that was a foot thick with the business in the front and the party in the back. I didn't have my camera available....and for that I am sorry.
Obama..........Capitalism.............Classic!
I'll be working to make all of your lives better by posting much more frequently. Please stop with the threatening emails....I know I haven't posted in a while.........that's no reason to call me names and tell me about how disappointed I make you. My wife can handle both of these duties.

Comments

Popular Posts