Close One

We had a close call yesterday. This was the scene outside of our office.....9 cop cars came swarming in (you would have thought that Krispy Kreme opened a new location next to us). Now, a normal person would have wondered what was going on. I, however, did what came instinctively and quickly erased my hard drive on my computer and threw a ton of documents into a burn bag.
To my surprise and delight, I found out that they were not here for me though. It's looking like the authorities will never take me down...because I rock!
Apparently, some homer found it fitting to get all liquored up at 2:30 in the afternoon and then crash his truck into a parked car on the street outside of our office. He then failed (horribly) all of the sobriety tests.
How about those tax dollars hard at work here. 9 officers, one ambulance, and one fire truck equipped with ladder. I think we were all relieved when the fire truck with the ladder showed up. Things would have definitely got out of hand without it.

Comments

Unknown said…
Where I work that would not get you a parking ticket.

Popular Posts