More Halloweeen "Buzz"

We received an onslaught of Halloween pictures int the last week, so I wanted to share them with you all.
First, we have Janie and Isabelle. I've never seen a bee that big. I bet the stinger is huge!

Next up is Reed and Bennett in their bear costumes. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I would love it if they made costumes like that for adults. Not only would I wear them for Halloween, I would wear them to bed at night. Think of how warm that would be. I could crank the heat down even further and save some money and then just bundle up in my bear costume.
The last pic is Zach. He's not in a costume, he dresses like this everyday. I think he may have had a date that night. That outfit is just screaming "Yeah, I'm looking for a hot young stud to pick up tonight".

Comments

Popular Posts