Happy Halloween!

Another Halloween is in the books. The Pigg Household had a grand total of 6 Trick-or-Treaters. Some people see that as a bad thing, but I think it is for the best....after all....more candy for Dax and I.
Dax wanted to go all out this year, so he dressed up as Batman. As you can see from the picture, he was in rare form. He kept yelling "Get to the batmobile" all night long.

Other guests included Rattatouille (I'm not sure if that's spelled right), Minney Mouse, Hannah Montana, an angel, and a couple of witches (we forgot to get their pictures).

I dressed up as a deer hunter for part of the night, but I got out of my costume once I left the woods.

Next year, we will host a pre-Halloween party and we expect some good costumes; so start thinking early!
Here are my top six outfits for the ladies: 1) French Maid, 2) Naughty Nurse, 3) Naughty Police Officer, 4) Naughty Jungle Woman, 5) Wonder-Woman, and 6) Playboy Bunny. Just something to think about.

Comments

Birdtastic said…
We didn't have any trick or treaters, which is lucky for them because since I live next to I-70, the door is answered with a Glock. I did stop home after a few beers to find a car parked in our drive blocking me from pulling in. I assumed it was a friend of my roomates. I go in for about a half hour, then hear doors shut and the car pull away. IT WAS TRICK OR TREATERS WHO HAD JUST APRKED TO WALK THE NEIGHBORHOOD!!! And that's why I don't celebrate Halloween. Well, that and I refuse to until Peyton Manning's arm is broken, rendering him useless to come into the Bally and hit on the same girls that I do. When's the Edwardson Sorority Camp start? Do we sign up to be counselors?
Anonymous said…
Poor Dax, how humiliating.
Camp Edwardson starts this weekend. I've already got your name down as a counselor and official "Have another Jell-O shot" guy.

Popular Posts