Confession: I Had a Fake Girlfriend Too

Okay, I know this is shocking, but I need to just lay it all out there.....I had a fake girlfriend! Brooke Burke and I were never actually an "item".  In fact, we've never even met. 
I know you're probably shocked right now.  I'm only coming out at this point and telling everyone because after the whole Manti Te'o fake girlfriend thing I thought it was time.
It all started as an innocent lie.  I always had to tell ladies that I had a girlfriend because they just come on to me so much.  It's a hassle.  It gets old when hundreds (maybe thousands) of women throw themselves at your feet everyday and sometimes treat you like a piece of meat.  I'm a human being...I have feelings too.  Anyway, I wanted to get away from the madness so I created the Brooke Burke girlfriend story.
My actions were both irresponsible and ill timed.  I'm sorry if I hurt anyone. 
 To reconcile the situation further, I will be emailing Brooke and attempting to setup a date with her.  Cross your fingers everyone.  I'm going to need some help on this one.  We all know that Brooke is an 11 on a scale of 1 to 10.  And, unfortunately, I'm a 6.  (a solid 6 though)
 Stay tuned for my email to Brooke and her response.

Comments

Popular Posts