Morning Crisis

Happy Friday All!  It looked bleak last night...but then the Cards turned it around and pulled off a miracle to force game 7 tonight.
This morning looked just as bleak as I was faced with a far greater crisis....I was out of Prell. 
It wouldn't be such a huge deal to most people, but to me it is!  I've been using Prell since I was 13 years old.  And, it is incredibly hard to get now (probably due to it's huge popularity and economical price point). 
Anyway, the crisis was averted as I discovered that I had a full bottle of Prell waiting for me at the office.  (I left it in the shower there).  I figure with this run of luck I need to go all out and make my way to St. Louis for game 7.....so, I'm road tripping it right now on my way to Game 7 of the World Series in St. Louis.  The crew so far is me, Dillard, Kastigar, and Pat.  If anyone is in St. Louis too, send me a text or give me a call.  We'll be up tonight toasting Frank while watching the Cards!
Prediction:  Cards 5, Texas Rangers 3

Comments

Popular Posts