Happy Halloween!

So....I guess today is Halloween.   Do you know what tipped it off?  I saw about 80% of the citizens of Terre Haute dressed as welfare recipients and tweakers.   Wait, those aren't costumes.
Saturday night we did round 2 at Deming Park and enjoyed the not so scary wagon ride.  Apparently I missed the haunted train ride on Friday night.  After that we headed over to Washington Street to see the light show.   
 Emma dressed Mason (the dog) and Butterscotch (the goat) as a wiener dog and a hillbilly goat. 
 There's nothing funnier than a goat dressed as a hillbilly!
 Wait a minute....is that my shirt?
Last night India got dressed up in her butterfly costume and we hit the streets to visit as many places as we cold before dark.  Isn't she beautiful!
She got some great candy that I plan on eating. Thank you everyone!
We have round 2 of trick-or-treating tonight.  I'm not a big fan of loading up and running around everywhere, but I guess I have to do it.  It would be much better if we could stay home and everyone would come by our place. 

Comments

Popular Posts