Mini Blizzard....Ridiculous

So.....we head over to Dairy Queen last night (I didn't want to go, but India twisted my arm about getting ice cream).  Anyway, I belly up to the counter to order my usual large blizzard.  After questioning the counter person about three different blizzards and exchanging our philosophies on the best chocolate style blizzard, I settle on a LARGE chocolate extreme.  Then, much to my chagrin, I hear some crazy statement uttered from the attendant when she recites our order...apparently someone in our party ordered a "mini" blizzard.  Dairy Queen now serves "mini" blizzards?  What an abomination. 
I consider this nothing less than a slap in the face to all of us blizzard lovers out there.  What more can I say than, "How dare Dairy Queen?".  I have half a mind to write a strongly worded letter to someone about this.  Can you believe the nerve of this place to offer a mini blizzard?  And, do you know what the mini blizzard is? Two bites!  That's right, it's basically two bites of blizzard.  The mini blizzard is basically the eight minute abs of ice cream.  It's highly ineffective and detested by anyone that actually knows anything about workouts (or ice cream blizzards in this case).   What's next?  Will I have to belly up to the counter and order a diet coke with my mini blizzard?  Another good week ruined by corporate shortsightedness. 

Comments

Popular Posts