Fat Camp and Smores

India had her first S'more making experience this week. 
From what we can tell, she really liked it.  It's hard to say since her mouth was stuffed full of graham cracker, marshmallow, and chocolate (her favorite).  Randy and Genny's new fire pit looks like it worked out great.  This could be the start of a weekly tradition!
I love Smores, but for some reason I didn't get the invite to this party (I think I was working).  Do you think that I should get the hint? Is it possible that they want some time away from me?  Nah, they would miss me too much!  Maybe they just knew that the Smores I would make would be the best  (did you all know that I was the Smore making champion at Fat Camp in 1989)...or, maybe they just knew that I would eat all the chocolate before we got to make any Smores. (coincidentally, I was kicked out of Fat Camp for sneaking into the kitchen one night and eating all of the chocolate).  You don't know the meaning of "walk of shame" until you get kicked out of Fat Camp for eating too much!
We have a big night ahead of us, as India has her second swim lesson at ISU.  Stay tuned for pics and info on how it went.  It should be another interesting night!

Comments

Somer said…
Looks yummy! We will have to come join the s'more-making party soon!!

Popular Posts