It's Official

It's official....we are homeless. Our house has sold, leaving us scrambling to get things going on building a new house. We can't complain about selling the house quick (and without a realtor), but we can complain about the hassles of moving. It is ridiculous how much stuff accumulates in your house. There was stuff that I didn't even know we had. I came home one day to empty the closet in the bedroom and two young, tanned, buff guys were in there. Sarah was on the bed and didn't remember when we got them either. It's weird how random guys end up in your house when you're not home and your wife is. Should I suspect something??? Nah. This is the spot where our new house is going. We have a lot of work to do to get it ready to build. It's going to be a really sweet location when we're done though.
Thanks to Herbie, Tom and my dad for taking down trees and hauling the wood. (that means less work for me).
So far I have about 160 ton of white rock leading back from the front of the property, which makes it nice. (add that to the 960 ton that we put in about 4 years ago and you have a lot of rock) We invite everyone to come by and check out our progress on things. Bring a chainsaw and gloves and I'll put you to work.

Comments

Popular Posts