Dear Frigidaire:

Dear Frigidaire,
I recently contacted you concerning an issue that I had with my 2 year old Frigidaire refrigerator (model FRT17L3FW1). The response I got back from your customer service department made no sense whatsoever and did not answer the questions that I put forth? It is clear that your customer service department does not read the questions and/or your staff is too incompetent to understand a straightforward question. Is it safe to assume that you are sourcing your customer service duties to a foreign country? I don't really expect an answer to this question! My 18 month old child could give me a better answer than this and I have a feeling that she speaks better English than most of your customer service staff. Congratulations....you are now retarded! I'm extremely disappointed in the quality of your product and customer service. Please advise your corporate office to expect a strongly worded letter from me (which will definitely be a waste of my time, as it will inevitably be ignored and possibly used as toilet paper).
Here is my original email question and what can be at best called a poor attempt at a response:
My Question: "I purchased a Frigidaire model FRT17L3FW1 refrigerator approximately 2 years ago from Lowes. I recently called them because it appears the evaporator fan went out. The freezer gets colds, but the fridge does not. They advised that the warranty is only 1 year from the date of purchase. Is this correct? If this is the case, I will not be buying the Frigidaire line in the future."
Frigidaire's (retarded) Answer: "Thank you for contacting Frigidaire Customer Service. I am sorry you are having this issue with your appliance. This model is not an energy star model. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. Thank you again for contacting Frigidaire Customer Service."

Comments

Popular Posts