Happy Friday and Welcome to the Start of a Loooong Weekend

This weeks reader contribution comes from none other than the nationally renowned Dr. Nesser. This guy can do everything....father a child, cut wood, put Mary in her place, and even have spare time to submit some great content to the Pigg Blog.
Surely someone on the publishing staff thought about this before it went to print. The pic and title pretty much explain it all. Do I need to make any additional comments? This one is for all you Dallas Cowboys fans out there (take note Brian). Tony Homo (I mean Romo) seems to be enjoying himself. I'm sure the Cowboys will bring up the rear of the division again this year. (pun intended)
The cameraman is getting a close shot. I love the NFL!

Comments

Captain Brian said…
Boy, I'd sure love to be that camaraman right now!

Popular Posts