The Kid is Showing Some Potential

We are 8 months in and the kid is finally showing some potential. India suited up over the weekend in her camouflage overalls. What does this mean? Well, for me it means another person who will out hunt me once she can pull back a bow. And, the potential for dad to profit from a prime time TV series showing her on various hunts. I can smell the money already!

Also, she is zombie-dragging herself across the floor now. It's not quite a crawl, but she is working on it. Sarah keeps saying, "any day now she'll be crawling", but it hasn't happened yet. She may just go directly to walking....or better yet, running. In which case, she will immediately begin training to become America's fastest female marathoner......again, I can smell the money coming in from all the endorsements. I wonder if Asics would sponsor a 5 year old marathoner?

Comments

Popular Posts