My Birthday Suit

I'm sitting here my office wearing nothing but my birthday suit. Now, I'm an insurance agent, so my actual birthday suit is actually khaki pants and a button up dress shirt (I left the top button undone today just to show the world that I'm letting loose a little ---us insurance agents know how to party). Sarah and India got me a sweet pocket video camera as a gift. The great thing is, I can now very easily upload short videos online. I love it. So, starting next week, you will have some random video's mixed in on the blog. As this is a family blog, I will avoid posting the intimate videos and try to keep most of it PG or NC-17 at worst.

Also.....don't forget that this is Sarah and I's 5th anniversary. That's right, I pulled off the anniversary on my birthday. It's hard to believe that Sarah has put up with me for five long years.
I've had several people tell me pretty honestly that I married up. No question, Sarah is too good for me. She is a beautiful wife and I am very lucky to have her. Trust me, I've sat around a lot and thought about why she would be with a hoser like me....and then out of nowhere it clicked...it could be 1) my dashing good looks, or 2) my great body, or 3) my super intelligence, or 4) my knowledge of UFC and insurance...........come to think of it, I'm the total package! I have it all. Sarah is lucky to have me. I could be some lucky lady's trophy husband one day.
Only kidding....I was lucky to have Sarah marry me before the effects of the drugs wore off...there's no way another lady would fall victim to the same trap. I love you. Happy Anniversary!

Comments

Mary Ann said…
Happy Anniversary, you guys! And happy birthday, Daniel! Have a great weekend celebrating...
sarahpigg said…
How sweet! I love you too. I am quite a catch, but I like to think that I married up. Thank you for putting up with me and my mood swings for the last 5 years.

Popular Posts