Can Tuesday feel like Monday?

Does Tuesday have a feel? Monday has a feel, but Tuesday??? I don't know. I know that tomorrow will feel like Friday for me since it is my last day at the office before we head out on a quick vacation to South Haven. So, I guess Wednesday can feel like a Friday....sometimes. The weekend went pretty well. Sarah took me out for a birthday dinner at Cheeseburger in Paradise. It was mixture of birthday/anniversary festivities. I had one of their signature drinks, which was quite tasty (thanks for the recommendation Zach!). After that, we went a played a quick game of cards at Grandma Rita's. Not a bad Friday night. Sarah ditched me again, so I had to get a ride home with John and Thom. Ridiculous. She was asleep when I got home, so the birthday/anniversary festivities were officially over.
Then, we cranked out a cookout at Genny and Randy's place on Sunday. It was great to see everyone and catch-up.
Sarah and closed it out yesterday by working around the house and working a little on the apartments. Long weekends are exhausting! Now we have to turn around and be ready to take off on Thursday for an extra long weekend. I'm tired already.

Comments

Popular Posts