On the Move

What a lovely group of Colt's fans. I'm a little partial to the one on the left....what about you?
The Colt's pulled off another miraculous win this last weekend. Sarah and Genny went up for the game and met Brian and Somer and family. Brian: I was told that you bought lunch for everyone......what, was it to celebrate the fact that I wasn't there and you thought that Sarah finally axed our relationship. Wrong! You owe me a lunch. We can meet at Hooters sometime before one of the final games.
The Colt's are finally putting up some points. We'll have our hands full again in San Diego this weekend. Last year when we played San Diego, our neighbor in the seats next to us lost his jersey to a Chargers fan because we lost. It was awesome (not losing....but seeing the poor drunk sap take off his jersey and give it to the other guy).

Illinois gun season opens up tomorrow. That is bad news for the deer around me. I'm hoping that I have something good to report to you this weekend. Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular Posts