Colts Win!

Did we actually beat the Patriots or am I dreaming?
Dillard and I made it to the Sunday night game and by some miracle the Colts won! We have looked horrible this year; but, maybe this is our turning point. We're just getting started. Yeah, that's the ticket. Maybe we'll stop throwing interceptions, getting sacked, and running the ball for negative yardage. Yes. Maybe we'll start catching those passes that have been bouncing off our numbers and we'll start acting like a super bowl team.
No. We'll probably post back to back losses and be written off one of the biggest bust teams of 2008. On the bright side, maybe my ticket prices will go down then?

On another note, Dillard and I realized that if you just walk up to the corporate event areas and act like you know what's going on when you ask for food/drinks, they'll give it to you for free because they think you are with the sponsoring company. I'm never bringing tailgate stuff again, I'm just going straight to the corporate event tailgate area and eating more of those delicious cheese brats and hamboogies.

Comments

Popular Posts