Happy Friday

It's been a busy week. Between work, hunting, and class I haven't had a minute to spare. But, the weekend is here and I'm ready to get back up in the tree. I've seen some good deer lately. Now I just need to get close to the King of the Forest and put an arrow on him.
Gun season comes in for Indiana this weekend. I'll still be in my stand (in Illinois) with my bow. Our gun season comes in next Friday. I'm excited, but at the same time, I really prefer to bow hunt.

The kid is still cooking up pretty good. No major problems so far. Sarah and I are still searching for a name....it's really hard to pick. Also, we're looking for a rocker/glider for the kids room.

Tomorrow night is a big fight between one of the greatest heavyweights of all time --- Randy Couture ---- and Brock Lesnar. This is an interesting matchup since Randy is 45 years old and Brock is only 31. Also, there is a the matter of a 60 pound weight difference. Randy has the experience. Brock has the youth and size. It's a tough one to call.....but I'm going to give it to Randy.

Sunday is another big game for the Colts. This is another must win for us. If Houston beats us this weekend, I'm personally going to Peyton Mannings house and asking for a refund in the amount of the face value of my tickets plus the cost of gas and our lunch. We'll see what the 6'5" quarterback with a rocket arm has to say about that.

Comments

Anonymous said…
If you need some help looking for the "kind of the forrest" I may be able to come in Sun or Mon??? Just let me know!

Popular Posts