My Favorite Things...

This is Sarah... I am finally making my first post on the Pigg Family Blog. Below are just a few of my favorite and not so favorite holiday things. I thought since Oprah has her list, I would make one of my own. Unfortunately, I will not be giving away anthing because I make about as much money, or less, than Oprah's dog walker. Sorry readers.

Favorite Holiday Things
  • Eating way to much food
  • National Lampoons Christmas Vacation movie
  • Decorating the Christmas tree
  • Yams with marshmallows and brown sugar on top
  • Seeing Dax in his reindeer antlers and playing in the snow
  • Hot chocolate (homemade... especially when Daniel makes it for me with the tiny marshmallows on top)
  • Getting and filling stockings (I hope this year Santa, aka Daniel, brings me an iPhone)
  • Christmas music (even some of the cheesy boy-band remakes of classic Christmas songs)
  • Grandma Rita's Tom and Jerrys

My "Not So Favorite" Holiday Things

  • Daniel (aka Mr. Scrooge as I like to call him this year) rarely in the holiday spirit
  • Daniel's Excel spreadsheet of holiday expenses
  • Being asked, for the 100th time, at every family holiday gathering, when I am having a baby or if I am already pregnant (I didn't realize I looked like it, so I probably should cut back on the yams and noodles this year)
  • Fruit cake
  • Hangovers

I am sure there will be more to come and Daniel will have a list of his own. But for now, Happy Holidays! Can't wait to see everyone in the next coming weeks.

Comments

By the way, I need the updated expense sheet ASAP. Bah-Humbug.

Scrooge
Brad & Courtney said…
You should just skip Christmas.
PiggHunter said…
Please let Daniel do the rest of the blog postings... I never want to read about "boy bands" on The Pigg Family Blog again...
Anonymous said…
No skipping Christmas this year for me! I love Christmas time. And if I want to write about boy bands, lolly pops and kittens, by gosh I will :) The Pigg Family Blog needed a female perspective for once. I never promised my posts would be interesting for anyone else but myself!
Anonymous said…
shouldn't this be the pigg / edwardson blog if sarah starts posting? you know how to stop the ?'s about babies too, tell every daniel hates kids and told you that you not allowed to have any because now people will say that you are just copying off of his brother.

Popular Posts