Being a loser is not a crime?

This is still one of my favorite photos from 2007, so I had to post it. In case you didn't know, "Being a loser is not a crime; however, arson is MORON!"
I'll set the scenario for you....I'm driving home one day when I see a newly posted sign a few miles from my house (as you can see, someone did an excellent job of painting it on a spare piece of lumber). I read the sign, but had to go back a second time to confirm what I thought I read. If you look at the pictures close, you can see what is left of a burned house in the background. My only thought is that someone apparently burned this persons house because they thought the person living there was a loser. I guess the person didn't know that being a loser isn't a crime.

Only in West T can you see such blatant disrespect for someone else's property simply because they think you're a loser.

Not all bad came of this though. There is a valuable lesson to be learned here and it is this: Don't be a loser or someone will burn your house down.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Phew! And all this time I thought I was breaking the law! Glad to know that I am not a felon!
No. It's a good thing, because most of our family would be locked up.
Anonymous said…
Wow. I'm speechless. I hope their last name wasn't Chilton.
Anonymous said…
something doesn't seem right here, i bet that this home was insured by Howard Claire, and the owner is very satisfied with how his claim was handled. (cough) (cough) bullshit (cough)

Popular Posts