UFC 77





Trent, Denny, Tara and I had an AWESOME time at UFC 77. Trent and I headed out early and arrived last Friday for weigh-ins. When we got back to our hotel to check in, Rich Franklin was behind us waiting to check in. Obviously, we got our pictures and talked to him a little. (here's me with Rich in our hotel)

Then we started seeing all of the fighters slowly trickling in. Over the weekend, we got our pictures taken with almost every fighter (Rich Franklin, Wanderlei Silva, Stephan Bonnar, Matt Hammil, Houston Alexander, Jens Pulver, Pat Miletich, Tim Sylvia, Robbie Lawler, Rob McDonald, Yushin Okami, and Joe Rogan, John McCarthy, and Mike Goldberg) ....it was great!
Saturday night was the big Fight Night. Our seats were good and most of the fights were exciting (in case you haven't noticed, even if every fight was horrible, I would still have had a great time....I love it that much). Anderson "The Spider" Silva defeated Rich Franklin in the title fight. Silva has looked unbelievable in his last few fights and I think it's going to take someone with a totally different fighting style to match up good with him. He's a crazy striker!
In one of the pictures above, you can see me standing with Wanderlei "The Axe Murderer" Silva (Silva is giving the peace sign). He's laughing because I had just told him that he didn't look that big. It was all fun and games that night, but he may not be laughing when my man Chuck Liddell works him over in December. On the same note, December's fight is in Vegas again. Anyone want to go?

Comments

Trent said…
It was a great time... I can't wait for our next event...
PiggHunter said…
I would fight anyone of those sissys. In a phonebooth!
A phonebooth match would probably be pretty entertaining.
You may be onto something. How about we pitch this for a new reality show....midgets fighting it out in phonebooths.

Popular Posts